Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 3 or 4?? I can't remember

Family and Friends,
 
This week was great once again!! I love the MTC.  It is hard, but it is amazing.  I love everyone that i meet here.  There is nothing too new or exciting to report, just another week of learning Russian.  We are having a blast learning and trying to make it fun.  Our teachers are so funny and seriously they make learning Russian so much better.  This next week the older districts are leaving.  That means there are 100 Russian speakers leaving, and there will be about 50 left..crazy!! Supposedly some more are supposed to be coming in at the end of this month, but not as many.  It's a little crazy to think about, but I am still excited to keep going in the MTC.  My elders are constantly making me laugh, and they are so different haha.  I wish I had more exciting news..but unfortunately I don't!! I am grateful to be a missionary and to be around so many missionaries.  I am so blessed and I appreciate the prayers on all of the missionaries behalf.  We had a devotional last night by Elder Jay Jensen of the 70, and He was talking about how the Bretheren kneel down in prayer for the missionaries every week, so cool.  I love you all! I miss all of you but i try not to think about it too much...Thank you for all of the support, love, and prayers. 
 
 
Cectpa DeMille

No comments:

Post a Comment