Monday, April 23, 2012

family and friends,

The weather here is finally warm, grass is on the ground, flowers are in bloom, and i'm getting transferred! usually this would be sad news (which i am sad to leave zap), but i get to be with an awesome sister that i roomed with in the mtc (sister johnson!), and we get to open a new city called Nickolaiv!!! I am SOO stoked!!! I feel like it's perfect, which must mean it's right.  Things here in zap are going very well, we have been busy organizing our ward list, finding missing people from the ward, and trying to survive everyday! We somehow survive, which is a miracle in and of itself, all of us being so unfluent in the language and so young on the mission haha.  But i love every second!! Today we went to an island for p-day activity called Hortitza. It used to be home to some ancient ukranian warriors, so it was sweet.  I love ukraine haha.  
I have been trying to practice my russian like crazy and trying to learn as much as i can.  Opening a new city might be interesting! Sisters used to be there a little over a year ago, but they closed it and reopened it.  I can't wait. Nickolaiv is 3 hours south from here i think, a sub city to a bigger city called Hersone.  I can't think of much else that happened, my mind is just excited for something new. I feel like i accomplished and learned what i needed to learn here in zap.  I love all of you, I can feel your prayers and the Lord's work is moving forward!! 

Cectpa DeMille

No comments:

Post a Comment